Sourdough Book Launch Giveaway [May 2016]

I’ve been making Sourdough Bread for a couple of years

Sourdough bread is the absolute best! I use it for not only bread and rolls, but also my pizza crust. Best kept secret!

I made my first (surprisingly successful) batch of baguettes recently from Hadjiandreou’s “How to Make Bread”. Poolish with San Francisco starter. I have shied away from baguettes previously, under the impression that they were best left to the master craftsman. However, I am emboldened to continue to experiment; there’s this thing with flour types which needs some sorting out. I used our standard Norwegian flour which is apparently a bit too heavy, so I ordered a #40 sifter, so I can experiment with home milled mixes. Cheers, Thomas, Stavanger, Norway

I have recently started making sourdough bread and really like your Artisan whole grain sourdough recipe and the video on your website REALLY helps!! Looking forward to reading this book to find more tips and recipes.

I’d love some help in making sourdough bread. I love it and order it from San Francisco since I don’t have much luck. This prize would help a lot!

love my sourdough starter. its very forgiving and adds a lot more to my no knead bread and whole wheat waffles. looking forward to winning the book and learning how I can do more.

Love, Love, Love Sourdough, especially fresh and home made

The only thing better than sourdough is free sourdough.

I have a jar of sourdough culture on my counter and feed it every day.
It makes much more interesting bread and I am always looking for new recipes

Keep wanting to make my own but end up being away from home so much I worry it will die. I bought pineapple juice and have it in the fridge for my next long period at home. Maybe Sept. Would love to win the book!!!

I’m waiting to bake my first artisanal whole grain sourdough but don’t have a good book on sourdough and I’d love that. Thanks!

Have thus far been unsuccessful with Sourdough. Would love this book to give it another go!

Just a beginning sourdough baker - this book would be great! Thanks for the website too, Breadtopia. I’ve made several different sourdough recipes and my favorite so far is from your site!

I’m new to sourdough and anxious to learn more!- the book looks beautiful!

Nothing is better than sourdough bread!

I started making sourdough over a year ago and started with your live starter. I just keep falling more and more in love with baking sourdough bread. Thank you so much for all your videos, products and recipes!

I love sourdough and need to make a new starter.

I have improved my sourdough recipe using suggestions from Breadtopia. Mmmmm!

I am just getting into baking with sourdough. Having so much fun!

Lost my starter about two years ago - love baking sourdough and need to start-up again. Should I freeze some rather than constantly feeding in my fridge?