Sourdough Book Launch Giveaway [May 2016]

I love making sourdough bread and sometimes it turns out right and sometimes it doesn’t. I’d love to have a book that would walk me through it from start to finish so I could make a perfect loaf. I especially love whole grain breads and those are the ones I struggle with the most. So, yeah, I’d love to win this book!!

Please send me the book because I never bought any books about baking…(for the last hour ) LOL

I am a sourdough fanatic :slight_smile: and love your website!

All the best, keep rising

I love sourdough! Would LOVE some new ideas and tips.

Could use some help- my sour dough bread tastes delish but doesn’t look great!

I’ve tried the Oregon sourdough and Ken F’s recipe. Can’t wait to see this book and try another! Thanks so much.

Love my sourdough! Bread, cakes, waffles and naan are my current favorites.

Sourdough is the way to go with bread. Tangy and chewy :grinning:

I have recently begun my journey into bread baking and must admit that I am smitten. Still, I have yet to try my hand at sourdough bread. What a wonderful surprise it would be to win the sourdough starter kit to help on my way! I would dive into the sourdough book, eager to open my eyes to this intriguing endeavor.

Looks like a great book for a beginner sourdough baker like me! I’m always wanting to learn more and understand sourdough baking better!

I have both wheat and yeast sensitivities so I started baking my own bread using sourdough and various heritage flours. I have many questions about the various differences flours make in the finished loaf. I truly enjoy reading these forums and have learned a great deal from your blog posts! Thank you!

Mmmm! Sourdough! The joy of eating bread with gusto not indigestion! Such a fragrant treat to bring out of the oven and share.

A nice book to have

I’ve been making sourdough bread for years, and I’m always looking for new recipes and information. Looking forward to reading this book whether I win it or not!

Have been making delicious bread using your sourdough starter and added it to pancakes which makes them wonderful. Planning to make pizza for a friend who can’t eat flour and am will combine finely chopped cauliflower with the water squeezed out and add powdered gluten and some of my trusty sourdough starter to make the dough. I think it will work out well. Wish me luck.

I have wanted to learn sourdough breadmaking for so long. Sure would like to start now. Thank you if I am eligible to receive your free book! I know it is so much better than regular bread for health. Need to start making it.

Laurie Willson

I love sourdough so much!!

Thank you for the opportunity to win this new Sourdough Book! I love making sourdough and trying new recipes.

Got my kids hooked on breadmaking with some home made sourdough!

I just made my first sourdough this morning and can’t wait to learn more!

Ben doing natural yeast sour dough bread. I like this method.i am not preasured in bread baking,but relaxed with this effort.