National Flour Month Giveaway [March 2016]

Great giveaway from a site that improved my baking!

This is, by far, the b-e-s-t website for baking, and Iā€™m SO glad to have found it! Great contest, too!

Would love to win the flour since some of the flours are not available here , but I see your point. The shipping cost will be prohibitive.

My oven nearly always has fresh bread baking

Lovely flour! I have been contemplating getting a flour mill. So I am still buying flour. I havenā€™t actually tried the flour from Breadtopia. I would love to try it. :smile:

Whatā€™s not to love about Breadtopia! Heirloom wheats, ancient grains, NONGMO organic flours freshly ground, instructions on specialty baking, just to name a few things.

I have used their Turkey Red and Red Fife wheats and enjoyed both. I tried 100% whole wheat (ground in my Nutrimill), and a mixture of 1/3 whole grain to 2/3 white bread flour. We llike the later best. As such I prefer Red Fife for the whole wheat.

This is a great giveaway!

Thank you for the giveaway! I would love to try these flours! :slight_smile:

Thanks for a great give away

Happy baking everyone! Long live flour!

Really excited to try new flours. Always enjoyed the recipes and suggestions from Breadtopia. Amazing site! Thank you for the giveaways.

Canā€™t wait to try more flower! Thanks for the giveaway.

Would love to experiment with these flours!

Hi Eric. As usual a fine idea. I will look up the description of the flours featured in the giveaway. Dohn

Iā€™m lovinā€™ it! Bring on the flours.

Looking forward to winning some free flour!

National Flour Month! We are fairly new to Breadtopia and heritage grains but are LOVING IT! Weā€™ve ordered a few times, mostly Einkorn, but branched out with the last order to include Spelt and Emmer. Iā€™m baking regularly and loving the results, which for me include eating bread daily and losing weight because itā€™s grain the way God intended!:bread: I couldnā€™t be more thrilled. Hope to visit your store one day; itā€™s not terrible far from the Chicago suburbs.:blush:

I find that working with the various flours available at Breadtopia requires that one develops a relationship and an understanding of their complex natureā€™s. This is particularly true of the older types of wheats.

Itā€™s an interesting journey to undertake during this national flour month and well worth the steps.

you were the teacher who inspired me to go onto the sourdough path, now i am exploriing on my ownā€¦would just LOVE TO WIN THESE FLOURS AND SHARE WITH FELLOW TRAVELERS!

Canā€™t wait to try my new flour!