National Flour Month Giveaway [March 2016]

Free flour would be great.

Hope Iā€™m chosen! Great selection.

Thanks! I appreciate the opportunityā€¦

I love to bake bread and I make all kinds. Fruit, sourdough, whole wheat, you name it and it all goes so well with the wines we make in Sonoma, my hometown.

Hello Eric, Just want to thank you for all of the help, supplies, equipment over these years. I am almost out of some of these flours and it would be great to be able to win!

March has been rough. I cope with bread and this flour giveaway would just be swell. Thank you for a wonderful site.

So excited about winning some new flour!! Thanks for a great giveaway!

Breadtopia has the best recipes and best flours of partisan baking.

Great ideaā€¦my daughter is working through 2 Peter Rhinehart books, so this is perfect!

Some lucky person will have several months of interesting baking with this giveaway!

Thanks for the giveaway opportunity

What a giveaway! Organicā€“the only way I go. Yum. Bolted,hum , need to know more

I never lack for a long list of things I want to make and I just noticed that my flour stash is getting a little low. This prize would definitely go to a good home!

HopeIwinHopeIwinHopeIwin

I have enjoyed returning to regular baking with wonderful tutorials and encouragement of Eric and the contributors to this forum. Thanks so much! And, my family is even more thankful!

Great Idea! I had no idea there was a National Flour Month

I am raising my hand and saying " me , me, me , me please" :), great giveaway.

I love this web site, great job Eric ā€¦ Iā€™ve had some recent health issues and havenā€™t been able to experiment with my ā€˜bakeā€™nā€™ lately ā€¦ hope to get busy soon ā€¦ I love makeā€™n sourdough bread, itā€™s the best ā€¦ and I canā€™t wait to try more variations with the info I glean from Eric ā€¦ Got my ā€˜Romertopfā€™ from Breadtopia last month but havenā€™t tried it yet ā€¦ canā€™t wait, but will have to wait till after an upcomeā€™n surgery ā€¦ :frowning: ā€¦

Pappy (Roger)

Iā€™m ready to receive my flour and bake bread.

Thank you for offering us a chance to try some new types of flour.