National Flour Month Giveaway [March 2016]

thanks for introducing me to new flours

Just started my White King Arthur flour starter about 10 minutes ago. Dallas area, so weā€™ll see what critters live in our area. If this isnā€™t the right place to post, sorry in advance. I simply replied to the National Flour Month Giveaway.

RandyB

Baking Bread is happiness - thanks for the wonderful offer!

Awesome giveaway! Would be great to try the different flours.

Love that flour! Love this website!

Love your products!!!

This is a great offer. Iā€™m relatively new to bread making so, this giveaway would be a great opportunity to try some new flours. Thank you very much. Cheryl

My husband and I compete to make bread. We have a great time exploring the process and making it better with new flours and techniques. Of course, the best part is eating it.

You surely rise to the occasion of National Flour Month! What a Great Giveaway!

Love trying new flour!

Great websiteā€¦tons of info from Breadtopia and the sharing of ideas and experiences is terrific. Looking forward to the giveaway announcement!

I now have two Danish dough whisks, and I love them! Thanks for all your training!

What an exciting giveaway!! Iā€™m new to your site, but have followed along and made a couple loaves of bread with great success!! Definitely a new fan and I will be frequenting your site OFTEN!!

This is a Great GIVE AWAY. It will help me to be able to discern the qualities of the different flours in each of the recipes I use. It will also allow me to create and find and use different recipes to iuse with the different flours.

Ted

Happy flour month! Iā€™m a new home baker and this could be a great step moving forward.

Interesting flours - many I havenā€™t used before. Iā€™d love to try some of them.

Sounds great! Thanks for this excellent giveaway!

W00t! I hope I win! I need all that flour to try out!

Just finished my first attempt with making sourdough starter using your dried mixā€¦Now onto the baking.
Bob

Flour give away, great idea. I love experimenting with new flavors and varying proportions.