Emile Henry Giveaway [Aug 2016]

:slight_smile: voted for you wish you best

Voted! This site is awesome! Good luck! :slight_smile:

I voted for Breadtopia and will again daily. I have used and loved this site for many years and recommend it to all my friends that love great bread. Oopsā€“gotta run, bread ready to come out of the oven!!

Voted for Breadtopia, love the website!

Just tried baking bread in a cast iron Dutch oven on my Weber 3-burner barbecue. I held the temperature very close to 500 degrees on the Weberā€™s thermometer, but as others have noted, the bread baked a little faster than in a kitchen oven. Great crust though! Thanks for the good idea of baking on the BBQ?

Who would have thought it would take a village to raise a dough? I just started baking again when I found this site. The community and ease of use is wonderful. Iā€™m excited to strengthen my weak areas in baking and I think this site is just the ticket to help me. I just voted for Breadtopia in the SAVEUR Food Blog Awards and I hope it goes to your deserving site.

Love Emile Henry Products. They are super!

Just starting on this ā€œBread Advdntureā€ & find Breadtopia informative and interesting. Canā€™t wait to learn and try more!! ā€¦ and maybe get the Emile Henry ceramic pot :heart_eyes:

I have received very much appreciated hielp from this site in making very good bread.

Oh, lord, wonā€™t you send me, an Emile Henry,
My friends all have cloches, I must make amends,
Worked hard on my bread dough, no help from my friends,
So lord, wonā€™t you send me, an Emile Henryā€¦

(hereā€™s hoping the red pot goes to a loving home)

I voted. But it was far easier to vote than to register.

Canā€™t wait to start baking bread in this clay pot!

My brother bought one and uses it regularly and loves it! Hopefully I can get one day.

I just voted for Breadtopia to WIN IN Saveurā€™s top How-To blog contest for 2016. Why wouldnā€™t I?

Just vote for you on SAVEUR. Hope you win. Was able to make my first successful sourdough bread with your easy to follow instructions for the no knead sourdough. So glad to not have to knead bread or set timers to visit with it every 30 minutes! Who has time for that?

Canā€™t get enough Breadtopia!! Continue to learn!

I voted! So many good tutorials! Iā€™m normally just happy that my dough rises, but Iā€™m looking forward to getting really good at bread making with the help of your videos!

Happy to vote for my go to resource for all things bread! I use your sourdough no knead recipe every week. That stew pot does look rather niceā€¦

I made the Sourdough Rye yesterday and Iā€™m pleased with the flavor and the crust but itā€™s still quite sticky. Would leaving it in the oven to cool be a solution or will that either dry it out or make it more gummy. Any suggestions?.
ā€¦and Iā€™d love an Emile Henry!

Just stumbled upon this site and have set up my first sourdough starter. Now all I need is a brand new dutch ovenā€¦