Emile Henry Giveaway [Aug 2016]

Of course I voted for Breadtopia. It’s a given. As a junior senior (not a full senior yet) and a beginner bread maker I know I will be visiting this site again and again. Nice Emile Henry pot. P.S. Gave up potato chips and chocolate so I could taste test bread until I get it right.

Breadtopia is a great site with good recipes. I will keep voting for you guys and would love to have an Emile Henry pot!

I was happy to cast my vote for Breadtopia: excellent recipes, videos, tips and tricks - your site is awesome. Thank you!

I voted for you! How could I not? Your sourdough instructions and starter finally make me feel like a success. :slight_smile: I recommend Breadtopia to all my friends who are looking for advice and supplies. You are the best! Love the videos – makes it so much easier to grasp the instructions.

I just voted for Breadtopia!

I’m very appreciative of the excellent educational resources found on this site, as well as your efforts to preserve ancient and heritage grains.

Voted! I have had much better results following your sourdough recipes than I got following other websites and cookbooks. Thanks for a great website! The giveaway prize looks beautiful too. :slight_smile:

Breadtopia is a Fantastic site for all things bread! Awesome community too!
oh the store is really handy. Good quality stuff!

Thank you for sharing, inspiring and encouraging each other. I am learning from mistakes and trying again. Carmen

Happy to vote repeatedly for your blog. I started my bread journey a little over a month ago with the purchase of a grain mill – using your excellent comparisons and pricing. I bought a recipe book but my husband kept crying out for sandwich bread that was more like store-bought, so I’m awaiting my first loaf using your Easy Bake blog. I have watched about 7 other of your videos and read several of your blogs. To a person like me with NO bread-baking experience, your blogs are a godsend! Thanks for starting me on my journey!

Baking bread is my passion. I constantly battle with my crappy gas oven which vents out more steam than I can possibly put in. All the loving car I give to my starters and then the dough is lost out of my oven vents. I would dearly love to have this pot to bake in and hopefully do my doughs justice!
Will of course vote and continue to learn from the site.

love breadtopia! awesome customer service and great products. one of my go-to’s for my microbakery business in cincinnati, OH!

Just voted for breadtopia. Good luck!!! Keep up the good work!

I was happy to vote for Breadtopia as the best how to food blog! I am a relatively new bread baker but passionate in my pursuit of a consistently gorgeous and satisfyingly tasty loaf. It’s the consistency for which I’m most grateful to Breadtopia. There is visual information on the videos that clarifies the written instructions, such as tipping the dough from the basket into the hot pot,etc.
Consistently satisfying site! Thanks!

Voted of course, and look forward to my new Emile!

great perk to be on Saveu’s list, Voted -

I voted Again! Lets get positive, Breadtopia will win!

I have enjoyed your site, youir videos, and the recipes for more than a year. My sourdough culture is thriving and I use it to make bread, pizza dough, and pancakes. Thanks for all your help.

Voted! You have such a great site and useful resource.

I just voted for Breadtopia. This is a great resource. I just mixed up one of the sourdough recipies, and next is the 3 version of the C.I. no knead bread with the beer and vinegar.

Voted. This site rocks.