Emile Henry Giveaway [Aug 2016]

I love this site. I have made fabulous, crowd-pleasing loaves of bread with complete confidence because of the videos and instructions on this great site.

Congratulations on your nomination! I voted for you! I’d love to add an Emile Henry pot to my kitchen tools! I can think of many ways to use it.

Voted, of course. Thank you!

Just v

Just goes. Great blog!

Love your breads and I voted for you!

I just voted and will vote again. I love Breadtopia and my new starter- really, the best bread I have ever baked. Thank you, the videos are so helpful.
I have some cast iron pots and they work fine, but I would love to win something lighter made of clay.

Just voted

Really enjoying Breadtopia. Baking bread is my passion and you all just make it happen.

Voted Breadtopia.

Great pot have on now sad. Exhausted top is broken would love another.

Very happy to vote, should have happened sooner for you, you’re the best!

Just voted for Saveur’s best blog. Loving all the recipes and tips

I put in my vote good luck and thanks for all the ideas and help

Wow, I voted for Breadtopia in the Saveur Blog awards so long ago, I completely forgot about them! Wonderful to hear they’ve made it to the finals. Even more fun for me–would be to win an Emile Henry pot.

Hi, I have been baking breads for many years now and truly enjoy it. After discovering the no bake way of making breads, it has opened up a great new experience for me. Your website “Breadtopia” as been a real blessing because of the simplistic way that you approach the making of breads. Living on an island here in Southeast Alaska, there is no information available locally to try to improve one’s skills. Now that Breadtopia has come to my attention, I have been able to enjoy bread making much more. I am looking forward to changing over all of my commercial yeast bread making recipe’s to using sourdough starter exclusively. I just wanted to say “THANK YOU” so much for producing such a wonderful website that is “over the top”.
And by the way, I have voted for your website on the Saveur site too.

You’ve definitely got my votes. My favorite bread site. Good luck on the contest.

I just voted!:slight_smile:

I have just found this site and love everything so far! I voted and will vote again.

I voted for you and am very happy to do so. I am new to bread making and I am just beginning to gather my equipment before I take a few lessons from a very clever bread making friend, who speaks very highly of your blog. She has learnt a very great deal from you and highly recommends your site to everyone and anyone who is interested (like me). Hearty congratulations on your nomination which seems richly deserved.

Greetings from Southern Tasmania and be assured that Breadtopia styled bread making is very much alive and well, far away from you on the other side of the world. It is so sweet to know you are in Fairfield, I was there at MUM a few years ago, It is a truly wonderful place. All the very best in the competition and thank you for spreading so much joy on the webwaves.