Emile Henry Giveaway [Aug 2016]

Love your site. I just voted. I hope you win. Loved following your trip! Sharon

Congratulations! I voted for you, of course. Your site has made me the star of our potlucks!
Thank you

Three cheers to Breadtopia for the nomination on Saveur’s 2016 Best How-To Food Blog! I have voted for Breadtopia three days in a row and more votes to come. Just to let you know, I have been shopping and using Breadtopia’s site for at least 6 years - ever since that game-changing day I moved from sunny California to the snowy East Coast and began my bread baking obsession. Breadtopia was the only site around during those dark days where I found authentic proofing baskets, books about bread, totally helpful tutorials and so much more. Keep it up and congratulations! Oh and I would REALLY like to win that beautiful Emile Henry pot, too! Yay! We LOVE you guys! Hugs from Ithaca, NY.

Just voted! Great blog! :slight_smile:

It was my pleasure to vote Breadtopia the Best How To Food Blog. You have help me so much with my backing. I love your site and will continue to visit and support. Thank you. Deb

Voted for Breadtopia for best How-to blog on Saveur! Thanks for all the great info!

I voted and will again. Thank you for letting us all know we can help you win. Thank you, too, for offering the give away. Enjoy your tutorials; I’ve learned a lot from them

I just voted for your blog on the Saveur Blog Awards. Good luck and keep the good baking instructions coming.

I’ve been baking our family bread for over 50 years, my mothers recipes. Way back when dough was kneaded by hand and baked by experience. All I have now is Mom’s recipes and Breadtopia. I can get hard to find ingredients, baking needs, and advice. Has helped me a lot.

I love this site!

I just voted for Breadtopia in the SAVEUR Food Blog Awards!! So happy for the recognition you’ve been given!!! Yay!

great site
used the sourdough starters several times, great recipe
voted of course

Did it again! Vote here —> http://www.saveur.com/blog-awards-2016-vote for your favorite food blog - every day! :wink:

Just voted!!!
Love this blog!

I voted, and I’ll keep on voting. Eric, you have taught me so much over the years I’ve been making sourdough. I have dough hooks in both sizes, various bowl and board scrapers from Breadtopia. This would be a great addition to the tools you’ve been kind enough to sell me.
Thanks for all you do.

I voted and absolutely love and appreciate Breadtopia! I am a new bread baker and a friend recommended your site to me. It has been so incredibly helpful. Thank you for all you do! I have always wanted a Dutch oven but they tend to be out of my price range! :wink:

Just a reminder to everyone that you’re allowed a vote a day until August 31.

Set a reminder–it takes less than 10 seconds.

I love the simple, easy going way Jim explains everything. Sourdough has been my challenge but these videos explain and show me how to make it simply and with success. Thanks

I would love to win! Baking is one of my favorite activities. And yummy too!

Voted for Breadtopia to win, as it has the most awesome breadmaking content. I hope I can win this lovely red pot to make for bread!