Breadtopia wins SAVEUR's Best How-To Food Blog Award

WOW! What a great way to celebrate! I really enjoy your website.

Well deserved! Breadtopia taught me how to make my own bread (with Eric’s gracious assistance) and I have never looked back. Congratulations to the Breadtopia family!

Congrats! All these prizes look like fun kitchen gadgets.

Thank you Breadtopia! I am so glad I found you! I have learned so much since reading your website, keep up the good work and congratulations on your award!!

Congratulations! Have not visited your site for a long time. The web site looks great!

Congratulations! I knew you would win. Great giveaway too. Thanks.

What gorgeous prizes and what a lovely way to celebrate! Congratulations :slight_smile:

So well deserved! Keep up the good work and keep US baking!!!

Congratulations Eric – i love your blog. Great recipes and videos for the home bread baker. Keep going!!

Well done on your win. Fabulous prizes!

Love the lame!

What a great giveaway. Thanks for offering it.

Congrats on the win! That grain mill is a beauty…

Count me in on the contest. Those are some really nice prizes!

Congratulations! Well-deserved win.

Congratulations! Even from far-away Finland, your site and your videos were instrumental in getting me started with baking sourdough, and I was grateful to be able to order some supplies from you, despite the distance.

I also want to say how much I appreciate your being supportive on Instagram; means a lot when I see a “like” come in from your account. :slight_smile:

Cheers and again, congrats!

Congratulations! I really like the Breadtopia recipes and how-to’s. A well-deserved win.

Conratulations on such well deserved recogniton

Great job, Breadtopia! And speaking of great jobs, my mother gave birth to me on October 12, a few (many) years ago! This giveaway would be a great birthday gift!!! :wink:

Congratulations! I am so happy for you all. Well done.