Breadtopia wins SAVEUR's Best How-To Food Blog Award

Congrats on the well deserved win, Breadtopia! This is my go to place for bread questions. I have learned so much and I can’t thank you enough. Keep up the great work.

When it gets rainy in Portland I need to make bread. The texture, the fragrance, the smiles. That mill would broaden those smiles. Thanks for all the great blogs.

I just love Breadtopia! What a nice grain mill! I hope I win

I voted for you everyday. Your forum helps me so much in my weekly bread making. You have many interesting recipes, some of which I have tried. I particularly like your artisan rye bread recipe. I will continue to look to you for recipes and bread making techniques. You absolutely deserved to win the best How-To-Food Blog Award.

Way to go!

Well deserved award. Congratulations.

Thanks to Breadtopia I enjoy eating bread again.

Great job on being the best.

Great Job. Love the videos!

Since becoming happily unemployed and semi-retired, I have upped my bread baking efforts and your site is a great help! Thank you for doing what you do!

Well earned!

Couldn’t have gone to a better blog! Congrats.

Your website is great and thank you for the giveaways. I
have learned so much and recommend it to anyone
interested in bread.

Thank you for all the great info. The Saveur award is well deserved.

Congratulations! Well deserved. Your videos are great, your store is well stocked. Your following is both curious and knowledgable.

That’s great! Congrats! Keep up the good work!
Love Love Love sourdough breads!!!

Congratulations, Breadtopia, and thank you for the great giveaways!

Congratulations!!! Great site and LOVE your videos!!!

The award was more than deserved! Haven’t found a better source for my bread alchemy. You guys Rock!

Well done - the giveaway looks awesome !