Breadtopia wins SAVEUR's Best How-To Food Blog Award

This is the comment thread for the Breadtopia blog post originally published here:

To leave a comment, click the Reply button below

If you do not see the "Reply" button, you will need to log in or register an account. Please click the blue "Log In" button in the upper right of the page. :arrow_upper_right:
3 Likes

Great work folks.

The bamboo and walnut look superb!

Congratulations! Excited about the giveaway! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! I’ve learned a lot from this site.

What a generous giveaway. Good luck to everyone.

What a gorgeous grinder, would look so excellent in my kitchen!

Congratulations on your win! Well deserved.

Congratulations! You are the reason I’ve been making sourdough bread for my family for the last few years Thank you!

Congratulations Eric. Breadtopia deserves the accolades.

So happy for you, the award is well-deserved. You have given so much inspiration to the bread making community. Thanks for doing this amazing giveaway too.

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your accolades with the community!

Congrats on a great win ! Thank you for the
Give away.

Without the great flour I have been so lucky to purchase from Breadtopia my breads wouldn’t be half as wonderful as they are. I get tons of compliments for my weekly bakes. Thank you for your great product .

Very exciting! Thanks for the contest…fingers crossed for the grain mill :slight_smile:

Great Job!

A mill to only dream about!
Davie

woo hoo to you!

It would be so very cool to be able to mill my own flour. Thanks for the great site, great store, and cool giveaways.

Congratulations. The prizes look scrumptious.

I have a 25 lb bag of beautiful wheat berries waiting in my pantry to be ground into delicious flour by this fantastic mill! Can’t wait!