Bread Proofer Giveaway

I would love winning this bread proofer! It looks amazing.

Fun idea to have the giveaway! Hereā€™s my entry.

Iā€™d love to have the proofer! Iā€™ve already bought some great bread making supplies from breadtopia and wouldnā€™t hesitate to buy more. You guys rock!

I would LOVE to win this proofer! I fell in love with it after seeing it at my baking class at KAF in Norwich VT. Pick me! Pick me!

Breadtopia Rocks. Has changed my life. No more store-bought fluff for me.

This bread proofer is on my wishlist for a long time.

Looks like an incredible proofer, would love to have it. I love all my breadtopia products.
Please pick me!

Nice prize. Thanks for the offer.

I would love to win this and share it with my 87 year old mom, she makes bread every week. I would also like to make my own yogurt, I think this would be a great tool to have for that job, also, love that it stores flat.

I am so excited about this opportunity! We relocated to a climate which is dry and at a very high elevation. Proofing has never been a challenge until now and this would be extremely helpful!

Awesome promotion, Eric! Iā€™ve been using a converted foam cooler for winter proofing, but would love to have this marvelous toy. By the way, Iā€™ve been using my stoneware bakers and oven gloves with great delight! Thanks for making them available.

I have absolutely zero space in my kitchen for a proofer. Doesnā€™t matter. I will knock down walls if necessary. Thanks for the giveaway!

I have been wanting a proofer for a long time. Eric your site is great.

Proof! I love the recipes on this website! and I love the fact that the proofer collapses for easy storage!

I would love to have this proofer too ! I will move to a bigger house to have this on my counter all the time .This would be so helpful and handy ā€¦

Breadtopia got me into sourdough baking, (Thank You!) and I would love to win this to improve on my adventures in breadmaking!

Octoberā€™s here and Iā€™m ready to start feeding and using my starter! Thanks, Eric, for being such a grand Grand Poobah!

This is a great proofer. I like that you can also use it for making yoghurt and that you can make it smaller for easier storage.

It`ll be Great to have somewhere to proof bread!

Love, Love, Love Breadtopia! Thanks for the generous giveaway of the bread proofer. Looks like a lot of fun to use.