Bread Proofer Giveaway

Wow! Sure hope my name is drawn…would be a wonderful addition to my baking arsenal…after 72 years…I can still improve my skills with better equipment!

What a cool contest and product. I love the versatility and and ease of use of this product. Would love to win this to give to my husband for his birthday or Christmas. He does most of the baking and would be wowed with this!

Oh I cannot wait to see if I won this item, finally an easy to store and several uses gadgets.

I think Breadtopia is so cool! I love this site and would love to win the proofer.

I bought a Brod and Taylor bread proofer and love it. I use it to help the dough rise (80 deg F)
and go to 105 deg F to make yogurt. Be sure to follow the instructions. Keep an eye on the dough
so it does not over proof. I would like to win one to give as a gift.

I have been wanting this proofer since it came out. I would love to win it. Thanks for the opportunity.

Eric, if you say this is a good product I definitely want one!

I’ve been eyeing this product for 6 months hoping the price would come down. I would love nothing better than winning one now that the cooler weather is coming.

Thanks for such a great site! My wife has been baking bread for years and really enjoys Breadtopia!

Practicing my sourdough formula. So far, pretty good - the last loaf w-a-y overproofed (made dough too late after imbibing too much red wine) but baked up with good spring and terrific open crumb. Baked it in a Pampered Chef ceramic loaf pan @375°F for 35 minutes - best sourdough loaf yet!

A 100% rye is elusive: always great flavor, but usually to dense for anything but snacking. One day it will work, I can smell it :smile:

Looks like a fantastic product! Great giveaway! Keep up the great work?

Good idea Eric. I was not aware the product even existed. Seeing as this is exactly the kinds of product your users are likely to buy, it’s a good give-away.

This would surely be a more “Foolproof” :grinning: way for me to proof, rather than the 400 Degree oven set for two minutes and then turned off. Thanks for the chance to win.

What a great giveaway! I would love to have this product so I can have better results with my summer loaves. The humidity always screws them up… and maybe this will give me an excuse to finally start making yogurt, too!!

This proofer has so many other uses. It can help to make probiotic drinks, breads, cakes, donuts, yogurts, cheeses and a list of many other wonderful items. Thanks Eric for highlighting this.

Would love to win this product; can’t wait!

How fun! I’d love to win this. It will help with my sourdough and I just might get around to trying my hand at yogurt.

What a great tool to use especially when cooler seasons arrive. Cheers and good luck to all!

I was just thinking today - as I was proofing a sourdough loaf - that I’ll miss the warmer days. A proofer would be chill. :slight_smile:

This looks amazing! I am sure it is the missing piece to having my bread come out perfect :smile: I would love to try the yogurt too.