This site is a wealth of information

Continuing the discussion from Giveaway: 10 Signed Copies of Sourdough Cookbook for Beginners:

I found your site while looking for a specific flour and have enjoyed returning for the great information that it provides. Look forward to reading your cookbook and know that it will enhance my bread making techniques. Again thanks for all your tips on improving our bread making skills.

I LOVE Breadtopia! I have learned so much from the site over the past several years. Sourdough is my favorite, and I’m always in need of tips and help to improve.

Breadtopia is what got me started in making bread and then pizza dough. The information here is thorough, professional, thoughtful, and so much more–a class act and much appreciated!

Eric and the blog have always given me answers to my many questions about sourdough. Great resource and helpful
products.

I am looking forward to adding this to my baking library!

I love your site. Recipes are easy to follow and love the variety!

great site, love your information

I started making the no Knead breads through Breadtopia. I always recommend this sight for beginner bread bakers. Eric’s calm and knowledgeable expertise guides the novice baker to great bread. Thank you Eric!

If all of you are trying to enter the giveaway, you need to put a comment under the correct post, which is this one: