Thermometer Giveaway [Feb/Mar 2016]

Eric…We found this site about 6 weeks ago and have enjoyed every aspect of it since the beginning. We are absolute novices and as of today we are baking beautiful breads several times a week and we even did a sourdough spelt today. We are having such a great time with this…thanks to you and this wonderful site.
Love your store and staff. Prices, quality and customer service are all as genuine as you and your family.

This is FaNtAsTiC :smiley:
I can see how useful this will be in making my Utopic bread using recipies from Breadtopia!

Have my own grain mill, Bosch kneader and an old Magic Chef stove from the 1930’s. Make whole wheat bread quite a bit… with additional ground flax seed, ground quinoa, protein powder, ground rye and oatmeal. Look forward to trying your recipe that makes the WW bread moister!

I have tried many thermometers in the past. This one looks very good. I have never seen it before. thanks for posting this.

I love my German brotform and the thermometer looks good too!

my go to site when I considering what to bake next. Personal responses to questions are a huge help. Thank you
RAC

Enjoy the website and excited for a give away. Thanks

Love your site, lots of recipes to try, products to ponder, and helpful tips for the avid baker!

I recently bought a wood pulp proofing basket. It works perfectly. Would like to try the thermometer!

I have ww sourdough rising right now. Watched the Video 1 and supplement, very well done. Looking forward to discovering more on your website. Thanks!

I love, love, love the bread recipes!

This site has been the most helpful to me in my bread making adventures. I love the products and the tutorials and I recommend this link to any interested bread maker I know.

Breadtopia, you are the best! Keep up the great work!

Bread is my most favorite thing! Love your site!

Love all the great info and products on this site! So excited to possibly win a Thermopop!! Hooray!!

Nothing better than a fresh baked loaf of sourdough. Thanks Eric.

There is no comment box, so hopefully this reply works. Can’t wait to try the recipe on the original page. Sounds wonderful. I would love to win the thermometer.

I got the best bread lame from your site! I’m happy to know what you consider the best instant read thermometer! Win or lose, I’ll get one!

I am really lazy, so I ordered some Sourdough starter. The thermometer would be a welcome addition.

Great website! Your video tutorials keep getting better. (Someday Eric needs to share how he stays so “lean” considering all the bread he must consume. :wink: