Thermometer Giveaway [Feb/Mar 2016]

I’m a little old lady who, after years of making perfect French bread have discovered your Artisan Bread recipe and I LOVE it. So thank you for this website. I spend a lot of time drooling over things I can’t afford here, but it is a treat to see all the new and wonderful things. P.S. I broke my thermometer last week and am saving up for a new one. Perhaps I will get lucky!

Eric, as always a thoughtful giveaway. I find infrared thermometers to be invaluable as well. With mine, I can verify that my baking stone is up to temperature as well as ensure that oil is the right temp before frying. I also check dough temp while mixing. Cheers! Dohn

I love this site and recommend it to all of my friends.

After waiting forty years to “have the time” to bake great artisan bread, I am finally doing it!! Thank you Eric, I’ve watched your videos multiple times, and I have used all the equipment I have purchased from Bredtopia. A good thermometer is essential.

Love the site. Always my first stop for everything bread. Thanks!!!

Toby

Been a fan for a long time. Really enjoy your videos. Thanks!

The no-knead sour dough recipes here have elevated my bread baking to a new level. And so convenient for a busy work schedule. Finally, an infinitely variable supply of toast! attaboy

I always use an instant thermometer for baking yeast breads-- but I would love a new one! {I’ve never won ANYthng in contests-- so would be great if I’m chosen.} Thanks for all your great teaching posts… I refer to them often and enjoy the forum helpful hints and comments.

Hi Eric, about three years ago I stumbled upon your site; looking for something to occupy myself. I decided to have a shot at baking a loaf.
It became an instant addiction, even progressing to the stage of grinding my own organic wheat. Now baking bread for home, neighbours and friends.My main interest is 100% Wholewheat Sourdough, your Pita recipe is the household staple.
Thank you for your site, now I have attained octogenarian status, having an interest such as baking has untold benefits
Col

Great site - super recipes - clear instructions - always something new to be learned. Thank you

I am an avid bread baker, but just found breadtopia. I ordered some supplies and before I knew it they were here! Not an easy feat considering I am so in the middle of NOWHERE! NOTHING comes that quick😃

I would love to have a thermometer for my breads! I hope I’m typing this in the right place!!:smile:

Their products are unique and of good quality. And their customer service is Fabulous!

Great sourdough recipes and info…

good recipes good web site I made bread from one of your recipes and it turned out just right

Instant read thermometer
Smells like it is done
Crunch, you pierce the crispy crust

I love baking bread. Thanks to breadtopia!

Thanks for the contest! Hope I win the thermometer.

Love the site! I am really interested in the thermometer!

Hi Eric, we love the sourdough recipes…especially for pizza crusts! I would love to have the thermometer to test my fresh sourdoughs!