Thermometer Giveaway [Feb/Mar 2016]

Thanks for a great site!

Love this site great easy to follow recipes great videos Eric.

I have gained so much confidence from watching your videos and baking your recipes! Your Store provides access to many irresistible tools, I love it. An Instant Read Thermometer has been on my list for a while now, so winning one would be such a bonus. Thanks for the opportunity!

Love the site. You carried the Danish wisk (which I bought) long before I saw it elsewhere! And I love it!! Also love the tutorials. Thank you.

Love Breadtopia! You got us hooked on fresh bread 2 years ago and we havenā€™t stopped since! Thank You!!!

I am new to bread baking and this site has been very helpful source of information for my sourdough experiments!

this is the best bread baking website Iā€™ve seen and Iā€™ve looked at a lot of them.

Everything we ordered exactly as marketed and packaged beautifully and sent timely.

Hey! That free cloche is a great idea. Itā€™ll go real well with my Emile Henry gizmo.

Think of me when you draw the numbers. I am Oliver.

Thanks!

excited for a chance to win this thermometer!

I have learned a lot from breadtopia and fully trust there product recommendations.

Best bread site ever and great equipment to make dough!

Great site with lots of great information

Iā€™m loving making bread - especially from your sourdough starter. I would love to win this giveaway.

Great demo in the video comparing this thermometer with another product which costs a bunch more. Keep up the great work here on your webpage and in Instagram

Great site Eric, keep up the good work!

I really need an instant read thermometer
thanks
stan

I reeaalllyy want and need this!

P.S. I love the items you sell. I have bought wheat, a WonderMix and other thingsā€“your shipping is stellar!

love your site. could really use a new thermometer! Thanks

Great siteā€¦excellent shipping service to Nova Scotiaā€¦and Sylvia even signs the invoiceā€¦job well done! And orange is a great colorā€¦