Thermometer Giveaway [Feb/Mar 2016]

Love the sight, great insight
and educational! Thermometer is very helpful!

I really like my Danish Dough Whisks, thanks!

Great products, wonderful info!

Everyone needs one of theseā€¦thanks Breadtopia !!!

The Breadtopia site is amazing, such a gift. It has helped me so much with my exploration and growth in baking homemade artisan breads! Iā€™m learning a lot and itā€™s such fun. I really appreciate the recipes, tips, videos, and the store where Iā€™ve gotten some truly bread-baking-changing supplies, some that I never knew about, or didnā€™t think I needed ~ but that have made all the difference. Thank you Eric, and all, for sharing your experience with everyone. Bread making is so life-giving and your site contributes beautifully to this art and practice! Thank you!

As always, thank you for the wonderful content. You taught me everything I know on no-knead Sourdough baking.

Great website for this novice. Nothing like fresh baked bread.

Love your website! Thanks for all the good info and products.

Love your site, recipes and products! Thank you!

Love your site! Iā€™ve learned so much the last few months, and now am making artisan sourdough bread right in my own kitchen! Thank you so much.

Love your videos - such as the ones for no-knead bread

I love your site and products. Bought the baguette kit recently and just made my first to loaves today. Theyā€™re beautiful! :smile:

You run a great site. I love my la cloche bread baker. Now if only I loved the bread that it produced. Your site encourages me to keep trying!

Your site is the best, Eric - wonderfully helpful topics, ideas, and encouragement for new and not so new bakers! Thank you!

Breadtopia R O C K S!
Best videos! Best Recipes! Best products!
Thank you for improving the quality of our lives one loaf at a time.

I love all of my Breadtopia bread and pasta making gadgets! I make all of my own bread and pasta from scratch and would love to win the Thermopop thermometer :heart:

I could use one of these. Donā€™t have an instant read as yet.

I could sure use one of those nifty gadgets! Thanks for the contest, and great source of info and products!

Love this site, great forum, visit often. Would love to win the thermometer, I bake 8 - 10 loaves of bread a week and use an old thermometer right now. Thanks for the giveaway. Betsy

I love your websiteā€¦so much to learn!
Thank you for the exciting giveaway!