ThanksGIVEAWAY 2023

Love my Breadtopia Baker. Works so well
Website recipes are great too
Joel E

Love your recipes, training videos, gear, starter and ancient grain flours. I use them all … thanks for this great offer.

I enjoy your website, Such a Great contest, Fingers crossed that my name is drawn. I would even be happy with the Sourdough Starter Kits. But I really want the Ankarsrum Mixer and Universal Kitchen Appliance.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! I love Breadtopia! You have been so much help as I’m navigating the sourdough recipes, and working with different types of flour.

Have really enjoyed the recipes for ancient grain sourdoughs! Keep up the great work!

These look great!

Breadtopia is the first place I go when I have bread making questions. Thank you for helping me get started on my bread baking journey.

I love your grains and I hope I win something

I just made 4 loaves and would love to have the help of an Ankarsrum mixer.

Wow this is an amazing giveaway!

Hello from Atlanta!

I love your products

Appreciate all the tips on sourdough baking, especially the focus on temperature. It’s upped my sourdough game!

Excellent.

Thanks for all your Baking advice and guidance throughout the year!

Love the recipes here!

Oo thank you for holding a giveaway in addition to giving us all the amazing recipes you always do. I’ve made the sourdough biscuits, pie crust and focaccia for today from your recipes. Happy thanksgiving!

Love your website. Great products and great recipes!

Thank you so much!