ThanksGIVEAWAY 2017

Thanks, Breadtopia. Our post-Thanksgiving turkey sandwiches were a big hit thanks to our no knead sourdough bread. Great site!

Breadtopia is the best site I have found!

Happy Thanksgiving! I made several breads for our celebration yesterday – thanks for the inspiration!

Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for all your great bread advice and thanks for letting us be part of this grain mill contest too.

Happy Thanksgiving and good health with freshly ground flour for delicious bread. Thanks for your contest!

Happy Thanksgiving to you. You have always been my go to for information. Your blog, is very informative. Would love to replace my old hand crank mill with your new mill.

Wouldn’t I justly that machine! Always look forward to the latest creation from Eric and friends.

Inspired by breadtopia!

I’m thankful for the staff of life in all of it’s manisfestations!

Yay for givaways!!! I <3 Bread

Love Breadtopia ! Thanks for the opportunity!

Excellent site and a great help in bread making.

Happy Thanksgiving to all! This mill looks amazing :slight_smile:

Wow, wouldn’t we all love this early holiday surprise! Thanks for offering it as it’s fun to think about. On a related note, I really appreciate your site with all of the iinformation to be gained here and I’ve enjoyed your products. Keep it up😀

Thanks for your useful site

Trying to decide if buying grains and milling them myself is cost-effective…dang, I want a Mockmill regardless! I’d like to taste the difference between quality rye flours vs milling my own. Besides,the bragging rights are compelling.

Thanks, Eric, for the chance to see for myself what all the hoopla is about!

Breadtopia for President in 2020!

happy holidays! thank you for your products, tutorials and recipes! bread making with ease and deliciousness!

I love Breadtopia! Learned how to bake bread here.

Breadtopia is an amazing site. My mom was an amazing bread creator but alas she died before she could pass down the skills. I watch all the videos and read all the articles on your site and they are a treasure trove of information. From what my starter should look like to the nuance of each flour type. Thank you so much for sharing.

Hoo Ha! What a great idea coming from a great site.