Sprouted Einkorn

Is there a reason that Sprouted Einkorn is not offered?

Also, as a new bread baker and new flour miller, I get very frustrated when I try to read articles on this forum.
There are so many abbreviations that I become frustrated, give up and close the page.

Could someone PLEASE create a post that lists the abbreviations that are used on this forum with what the abbreviations mean??

2 Likes

Toward the end of this product page is an explanation about sprouting and einkorn berries that you might find interesting https://breadtopia.com/store/organic-einkorn-wheat-berries/

Do you have an example of a blog post or forum thread with a lot of abbreviations that I might be able to work off of or help you with? The most commonly used abbreviation I can think of is AP for all purpose (flour).

1 Like

Hello sweetjennigirl56;
I looked for the response as to the abbreviations but have found no examples, as referenced, Melissa has suggested the AP for All Purpose flour, I also have come onto a few over the months, I went to find some examples, was not able to locate any, I will need to keep a separate list to help with this, as I Understand the frustrations with the abbreviations indeed; I will keep looking …