Oven recommendations

I’m in the market for a new 30" freestanding range/oven. If you love your oven for baking bread and other things and it might be available in the US, please share the make/model with me. My current Maytag gas double range is on its last legs.

I’m willing to switch to electric, go convection, consider steam injection. Price range would be $1,000-$4,000.

Thank you!

-Katina

I am in the same boat, what did you end up getting?

We went with this LG model: LG SIGNATURE 7.3 cu.ft. Smart wi-fi Enabled Dual Fuel Double Oven Range with ProBake Convection® (LUTD4919SN) | LG USA

Am happy with the size and the capacity. I wish it didn’t play songs so much (when oven door is open, when timer goes off, when oven gets to temp…a simple beep would be sufficient!).The seal on the oven doors must be really strong because when we are trying to dry out something or make something crispy, we have to jury rig the door to let out some steam (but not play a beeping song).

The controls are little hard to read because of how the light hits them. But I love that I can set the oven to preheat in the morning before I wake up.