National Flour Month Giveaway [March 2016]

What a nice giveaway! I’ve been baking bread since 1972.

I just love your site. Such great information. I’d love the chance to sample you’re flours!

Thanks for the great giveaway opportunity! Love the site! Happy Easter. Happy Spring Everyone!
Doris W

Thanks for the opportunity to win such wonderful flour.

Great give away. Thanks.

I loves me some free flour to bake more delicious bread!

Love, love, love the flour and the great breads it’s producing!!

What? No whole grains to mill in my Mockmill? : )

I would love to give that organic flour a try.

Looking forward to the flour giveaway. BTY, Eric, I don’t know what I would do without your tutorials! The instruction is awesome.

I would love to be awarded some of your wonderail flour!

I’ve got the sourdough bug and could use the flour you’re giving away. Thanks for the opportunity and I love your video on making bread in a dutch oven over a campfire.

Super excited about a flour giveaway! Sourdough has become my new obsession!

Flour! Count me in. I’m outta talcum and my undershorts are chaffing something awful.

I love a good give away! This site is additive as is baking bread. :smile:

I have loved experimenting with a few of the different flours from breadtopia!

I thank you for the opportunity to try your flours you have I hope I will be luckly
To be one of the people to try it I just made a Sourdough boule bread

Eric, it has been great seeing what you & your wife have accomplished. I think it’s a great idea to sell some of your flour. I do look forward to seeing some more video of rustic breads. I hope I would win this. I was hoping that there would be some spelt in the mix, but this is great!

These flours would work perfectly for the new La Cloche baker I just ordered from you!

Great site, now making my bread with my ‘hands’ no recipe.Awesome