National Flour Month Giveaway [March 2016]

Eric: Your Breadtopia is the best! I’d love to try some rye bread next–All your breads go great with my buzzing girls’ honey!

Exciting prospect to have such a flour selection. Thanks for the chance to win.

What a great way to get “new” flour out to folks like me that would like to try different flours but to nervous to spend the $$$ to try new ones. Thanks for such great giveaways. AND recipes, hints and tips.

Wow ! How fun, chance to try lots of flour :blush:

This would be a big boost to my sourdough experiments@

What a great selection of flours!

What a great giveaway. Thanks!

Yum! Looks awesome. Thanks for the contest.

I learn something new every time I visit your website! Now I know you have great giveaways. Thanks for sharing your passion for bread making, and for this giveaway!

Whoa! Woo! Bread! Yeah!

Thanks for such a great giveaway! Hope I found enough four leaf clovers on St. Patrick’s Day to bring me luck and flour for bread!

Yay! Hope I win some! Great idea - Marti
:yum:

Delicious new flours for delicious breads…Spring ahead Breadtopia.

Fantastic giveaway.
I do a lot of baking, have been much of my life, prefer home baking because I don’t want to consume all the chemicals in commercial baked goods.
I started out in life as a baker - attended Dunwoodie school - worked in my mom’s bakery.

Wow! FlourTopia. Love to try your varieties. Thanks!

Thank you for giving someone a chance to try different flour’s and new bread creation’s I know I have fun trying something new and making great bread’s

It would be awesome to win the great flours. Thanks for the giveways.

I would love to try some of your organic flour.

Great opportunity to try some new flour!

Free Flour - hard to beat that!