National Flour Month Giveaway [March 2016]

All You Knead is Love - from the sprouting maniac in Gilroy, CA

I would love to try all these flours. Hope I win!

I didnā€™t even know you had your own brand of flours. Thatā€™s awesome and I would love to try them!!!

Would be great to try some new flour varieties ā€” nice giveaway!

Good Giveaway! Nothing better than homemade bread in the oven and in your tummy.

I make your no knead bread all the time! Everyone always asks where I learned how to make it and I send them to your website! So delish! Would love to have new flours to play around withā€¦!

Would love to have some flours to work with and experiment! Iā€™ve not tried sourdough starter, but will have to get busy!

Gratefull to have the opportunity to win.I just recently discovered this site and itā€™s info is a discovery .

This is a great idea, Iā€™d love the opportunity to bake with your flours.

Great iDea Eric! Even if itā€™s an interesting excuse for a holiday! Iā€™m so curious about a few of those flours. Wondering how it will change the flavour of my sourdough bread recipe. Wondering if you will be milling the flour yourself?

Thanks for the giveaway! Iā€™d love to try a few of those flours.

Finally Iā€™m a member. Hope I win! Would really like to make all the breads I normally donā€™t make. (does that make sense?)

A fine giveaway. Everyone appreciates getting flours!

I love making bread. More flour is always welcome.

congratulations on having such a wonderful store! just baked some bread using your flour and it came out amazing! hope to win some more at the end of this contest!

Red Turkey Wheat - sounds pretty exotic! Canā€™t wait to try it!

Thanks for the giveaway! Iā€™d love to win!

Love your selection of flours and wheat.

Breadtopiaā€™s flour is the best! Later Whole foods :relieved:

Would love to win!! Thanks for doing this giveaway.