National Flour Month Giveaway [March 2016]

Thanks to this giveaway, I became aware of bolted flour and its higher nutritional value. Thank you, Breadtopia!
(I also discovered your cake mix and can’t wait to try it! I appreciate that you suggest coconut oil on the instructions - I have been using that more lately to reduce less healthy choices.)

Pick Me! @breadstudies will put this flour to good use!

In honor of the Month it would be an honor to win those special flours. Great baking to all, and good luck!

Free flour - dreams can come true!!

What a great way to try different flours! Hope I win!

What a great give away! I would love to try these flours.

I’ve fallen in love with the Breadtopia site! Have gotten several products and tips now that have completely changed my bread making for the better! Thank you Breadtopia and fellow “Breadies”!

I love baking bread and this would be a great way to try different flours!

Got an invite to Easter brunch with a request that I bring sourdough for 20 people. So some new flour would be welcome after that. Great giveaway!

Can’t wait to try all the products on your website… Started with emmer flour and its awesome.

Great giveaway…I would love more flours in the spring! :sunflower: :smile:

Bumper sticker:
I’d Rather Be Baking Bread
Breadtopia.com

I love Breadtopia. This giveaway is just one more reason why.

Never the lucky one, but I love a challenge as much as I love baking bread!!

Great giveaway. I would love to try something new.

Thanks for the giveaway! Happy baking!

This is my go to from now on, hope to win!!

Give a man a loaf of bread and he’ll eat a sandwich; give a man artisan flour and he will become an artist for life!

I’ve wanted to try some of your special flours for a long time but couldn’t afford them. Maybe I’ll get some for free. I promise to take pictures!

Stunning giveaway. Thank you.