Mascapone Cheese/Strawberries Tart (Einkorn)

Diane made with Einkorn flour

3 Likes

Diane, this looks nice, where could I find the procedure to create this for/on my home partner

Hello Michael, Diane never wrote her recipe down but she said she would so I can post it for her. She makes the tart crust often, have a peach-blueberry in the frig now. The Einkorn makes wonderful crusts a favorite of ours.

She will look up the cheese part (she wrote it down somewhere, only the big guy upstairs probably knows what she did with it) and put together in recipe form. Give her a couple of days, she won’t forget.

Dennis, thank you for responding so fast, how outstanding you are;
I have yet to read any of the recipes in this form that I would not want to duplicate, I have read many of what you have posted and certainly gives to me the desire to give them a go, albeit the necessary equipment is less than adequate quite shy actually, thus I do it the old fashioned way, still in all comes out tasking ok. Ta

Michael McKinney

I Clothe every atom of my world this day with Infinite Love and Wisdom.

Well she is working on it but she has to re-create the cheese part (she never wrote it down) and make some to make sure it is right. She loves to create but then when you ask her how she made you get a “well I threw some of this in and some of that” you get the picture. As she has some other variations of this tart we are tasking her memory, bet she starts making notes. :laughing:

She even tried it with bread… you know how that turned out. hahahaha! :open_mouth:

Mike we are getting closer… Diane could not get any Muscapone cheese for a couple of weeks and had to do some trials before she made up the recipe. There are a few variations to the original tart she had to “remember” what she did also.

She is going to make another this week with the cheese and honey so we are getting closer. Did not want you to think we forgot.

I am kind of tickled though as I bug her often about not writing things down. I THINK she has learned her lesson.

Michael, Diane actually wrote the first draft of the recipe yesterday, I think I gained an extra 2 pounds from all the deserts she made over the past week or so using the cheese until she concocted the right combination.

I’ll have to help her with pictures and the formatting. I will show her how to post to Google Drive, trying to place a large recipe on this forum is kind of a PIA. When I finally post the links on the forum I’ll let you know.

The pounds do seem to apply it-selves where We would rather not have them so obvious…
Looking forward for your pictures and the completed recipe for my body to work into its new shape from my working this recipe into a form to share with families in this area.
Thanks so for this update Dennis and thank you Diane for this Creation

Michael Diane posted her recipe you were looking for under readers recipes in the forum. Diane is going to post another recipe (MUCH QUICKER) of the stone fruit without the cheese base, SHE IS ON A ROLL!!! Picture attached.IMG_20190625_200951993small|375x500