Introducing the Mockmill Professional Line

I especially appreciate your videos. They are clear and pertinent. I’ve made so many great breads as a result!

Thanks to Breadtopia for carrying excellent bannetons. I used mine every week for my sourdough, and recommend them highly.

Nothing beats homemade bread. One can only imagine how much better that will be with fresh milled flour(s)!!!

We would love to use this Mockmill 200 grain mill on our boat, where we earn our bread, bake our bread, and eat our bread! What an improvement over the Bullet mixer/processor we use now. :nerd_face:

Good luck, everybody!

Thank you for hosting this s giveaway.

I am retiring next week and I think that baking a lot more bread, with extra fresh milled flour, is in my future!

My mom used to have a really ancient mill which would hook onto the edge of a table. My job was to turn the handle. She would love this electric mill

Those new pro models look pretty sweet!

Just made my first batch of wood-fired, Montreal-style bagels. Excited to mill next!

I’m relatively new to Breadtopia, and learning more each day. Would love to win this great grain mill in order to continue on this learning journey!! Besides that, the bread is FABULOUS!!

Professional, original, refurbished or new, these mills look amazing, and I would be ecstatic to win one.

Thanks for the generous giveaway!

Breadtopia is awesome! Thank you!

Would love a chance to milk my own grain!!

Bring on the bread!!

I’ve never milled my own bread flour! Sounds like fun!

The non-pro 200 is a fabulous gizmo. I had become good at C.Robertson-style loaves but my attempts at 100% whole grain had maybe half the oven spring. Until I got the 200 and started using freshly-milled for 100% whole grain loaves–those promptly became our daily bread and I haven’t made anything with white flour in it for months.

1 Like

Thanks for the contest Breadtopia. This looks like a terrific product. Time for me to up my breadmaking game! :slight_smile: And thanks for the wonderful website.

Once you’ve milled your own flour for your bread, you’ll never do it any differently.

Why was the loaf of bread upset?

His plan were always going a rye.