Introducing the Mockmill Professional Line

I wish!

I would love to mill flour for everything I bake: sourdough whole wheat bread (from my Breadtopia starter), scones, waffles, all the whole grain breads and rolls, and even more!

1 Like

Love the site, would love to own a refurbished Mock Mill but would it get to the UK?

1 Like

Best bread baking resource! Videos are so helpful. Thank you! :blush:

Milled grains is one of the ways to a healthier life.

I can smell the Swedish rye already

1 Like

Breadtopia is da bomb! :grin:

Thank you for providing us with such powerful and amazing information on how to produce whole grain healthy food for our friends, family and ourselves.

Great peace to you all!

Breadtopia is a awesome part of our every day life. We stopped eating bred till we discovered the majic of making our own fresh clean chemical free tasty bread at home. we would love to branch out further and start milling our own wheat as well… Too cool! Thanks again Eric and Breadtopid…

1 Like

HA! I don’t care what kind of Mockmill it is. Mockmill is my mill of choice and I have wanted one for years.

I love baking bread. Thank you!

I learned the art of making bread from Breadtopia and I buy all my wheat berries from them as well. They are the best in both regards.

Six year warranty on refurbished, That’s fantastic! I’ve been saving for a Mockmill. Thanks for the contest!

Would love this!!

Nothing is more delicious than fresh whole grain sourdough out of my own oven!

So beautiful!

What a wonderful product to bring freshly milled grains to the average family who lives no where near a grain mill!! Fresh, nutritious bread can happen in your own home with this product :slight_smile: we are excited!

Mmmm fresh milled flour!

I’m interested to try home milling. If I don’t win, I think I would still definitely consider buying a mill to see what might be different! Thanks for the opportunity!

How exciting that the Mockmill has now expanded into ‘pretty’! I’d be just as happy with the plain looking original 200, though!! Thanks for the opportunity to win!

Yes please!