Giveaway: Raisenne Dough Riser

We’re giving away three Raisenne Dough Risers to lucky Breadtopia forum participants.

Congratulations to our winners:

@ronsouza
@jjenna4
@Leilani

Thanks to Raisenne for sponsoring a giveaway of THREE of their unique dough risers, designed to maintain an optimally warm temperature for your rising dough.

Contest Details - How to Enter

Leave a comment of any kind by clicking the reply button below.
It’s just a simple way for us to tally the entrants and contact the winner. Due to current international shipping conditions, we have to limit this contest to US residents only. Only one entry per person will be counted.

If you are not already an active Breadtopian with an account here, leaving a comment involves a simple registration process where you give us your email address (if you do already have an account here, make sure we have your correct email address). Your contact details will be private and never shared, sold or otherwise abused by us (though you will receive an occasional email when we put a new post up on the site and make giveaway announcements like this one – you can unsubscribe from that list anytime if you prefer not to receive them). If you have already participated in a previous giveaway, you should already be registered to comment, making things all the easier.

The contest will close to new entrants at midnight CST on Tuesday, November 17th. We’ll randomly select three winners and contact them by email.

That’s it! Simple, no strings attached.
Good Luck!

To leave a comment (and enter the giveaway), click the Reply button below

If you do not see the “Reply” button, you will need to log in or register an account. Please click the blue “Log In” button in the upper right of the page. :arrow_upper_right:

28 Likes

Sounds like a great tool to keep the consistency in bread making. Thanks for this.

My house is always cold! This would be wonderful!

This is such a kind gesture to offer the opportunity to win one of these ! My oven with the light on is way too warm so I resort to a proofing water bath and hope for the best , this would be the “crumb in the bun” to win this!

I’d love to have that. What a wonderful tool to keep the dough at the correct rising temperature!!

What a terrific idea!!!

Great tool for winter baking when house is colder.

1 Like

For New England bakers in old drafty houses this sounds like a winner!

Love to add the Raisenne Dough Riser to my tools for making bread…

Wow, this would be great to have!

cool!

Hope I win. Would love to try it.

Cool!

Perfect timing for this wonderful product and generous giveaway! Cold weather and fresh, warm bread! Thank you Breadtopia and Raisenne.

Sceptical I guess, but willing to try.

This looks awesome, would love to be included in the giveaway. Thanks!

We just moved from Florida to Minnesota and with cold weather here, I sure could use this device! Thanks for sharing.

I would love this!

1 Like

Great timing with winter coming on! Thank you for the giveaway.

I have used every method available for rising dough. Some work great, some not so great. I’d certainly like to try the Raisenne Dough Riser and give you feedback. Thanks!