Filtering search for yeast recipes only

Is there a way to find Breadtopia recipes for non sourdough breads only? I am trying to learn more about Pâté fermentée, Poolish, biga, old dough methods. These need not be No-knead breads. Those are fine, but I’'m not searching for straight dough methods.

You don’t mention any books you may have, so let me suggest Jeffrey Hamelman’s " Bread: A Baker’s Book of Techniques and Recipes". I have the first edition but I think there are now 3.
If you read the first part of the book (and the back part) you will get a pretty good idea of how to use yeasted pre-ferments.

A bit more expensive but also full of information is Michel Suas’ “Advanced Bread and Pastry”. Good information on pre-ferments, yeast and cold fermentation. Also lots of pastry info if you’re into it.

Don’t go right to the recipes in these books. The most important parts are the technical ones. Master that and you can make up your own recipes.

Dave

Thank you for your helpful suggestions. I do own the second edition of Hamelman. I will review the instructional matter.

I was really just asking if there was a simpler way to search the Breadtopia recipes archive specifically for yeast preferment recipes. Finding sourdough recipes is easy, as it is a topic heading. Finding no knead recipes is almost as simple. But yeast pre-fermented directions are sometimes buried in the sourdough recipes,

Thanks for bringing this up. Here’s a start and we’ll add the #Yeast tag to more of the recipes on the site as we can:

That is great, thank you!

You might find this chart helpful for poolish-ifying a recipe : )

Many thanks, that will definitely help.