Excited to try this flour

I’m on a board of panellists to do surveys for Doves Farm and sometime ago they asked us our thoughts on this flour mix. Of course i answered i thought it’d be a good product. And now they’ve launched it. Can’t wait to try it!

3 Likes

I love thier malthouse flour, flour,and would like to try the new blends!

1 Like

I’ve put in an order for 2 packets of this flour. Malt flour is lovely!

It looks like a very nice company offering wholesome products. The seeded bread flour looks like a nice blend, but it almost makes it too easy, although I’d like to try it.
Richard

Did you notice that right now they’re not taking some orders due to shipping issues? I’ll have to wait to try their malt flour!

Agreed! But either that or buying 3 different types of flours and a variety of add-ins. I think with such wholesome ancient grains as a mix and doing it as a sourdough still constitutes as work going into the final product. I’ve seen other companies doing ready mixes with regular flour and yeast where all one has to do is add water and definitely draw the line before that. I’m all for making my own blends but this one seems unique and will be good to try. They are a good company.

I didn’t @Leona. Just sent an email to my local store asking them to order some in but haven’t heard back from them yet. Thanks for that. I’ll look into it.