Emile Henry Giveaway [Aug 2016]

Yes, I voted and I really think this is the best on the web! I have gotton so much
useful information on this site I use every day. Thank you so much for this site
that has been able to help all us bread bakers just get better and better

Voted twice already! I really hope Breadtopia wins. The interviews have been so great lately!

Voted for Breadtopia - Hope you WIN!!

Voted! Love your site and have been an avid reader of the posts for several years now. Best of luck in the Saveur contest!

I was happy to vote for Breadtopia in the SAVEUR Reader’s Choice Food Blog Awards and will continue to vote every day until the contest ends! Breadtopia is one of my favorite sites ever. I’ve learned so much, enjoyed it so much, and have gotten some wonderful cooking and baking equipment. It’s the best!

Of course I’ll vote “often” for you to win…at least daily!

Some of my best baked breads have been due to this site.

I don’t see how Breadtopia can’t win! Wonderful site!

I voted - for you - and would be most grateful to be The Big Winner.

I have been long time viewer of Breadtopia. Yes of course I voted. I have always enjoyed coming to this site to learn and see all the wonderful breads and tools.

There would be no more deserving winner than Breadtopia! Good luck!

I voted. I sincerely hope you win this award as you really do deserve it. I recommend your website whenever the topic of bread making comes up. Love this site.

Just voted. Love Breadtopia. Have been a fan for a long time.

I love this great site! I have learned so much from it. You guys - Eric - are great!

Don

Thanks for the opportunity to enter!

Of course I voted for Breadtopia! They’re the best. I tell all my friends who want to start baking bread: “Just follow Eric’s videos. He makes it foolproof”.

I just voted at Saveur. By the way, I love the lame I purchased from you.

I voted! Hope you win.

Love this site. Of course I voted for you !

A ceramic dutch oven would be a welcome addition.