Dough rising buckets

I am trying to decide on a dough rising bucket. I usually make a large batch of dough enough for 2 long covered bakers and a small loaf pan. I am trying to decide on size and shape. I am thinking the 12 L but not sure square or round. Breatopia 12 L is translucent and not BPA free. There is no round this large . the 6 L just doesnt seem large enough. Any thoughts/ tips would helpful thanks

Hi there. Webrestaurant has tons of supplies. Please check this out: https://www.webstaurantstore.com/choice-12-qt-translucent-square-polypropylene-food-storage-container-with-blue-gradations/176SQRTR12.html

They also sell lids, and is BPA free.
I like to use containers that match the outcome of my dough, I.e., round shapes for pizza and round loaves, rectangle shapes for ovals loaves, breadsticks, rolls, etc. hope this helps!

I use this 6qt one for big batches of dough. I think it would work fine for your triple loaf batches.

I usually bake two large loaves each weekend, and therefore I have around 2,000g of dough. The 6 quart bucket that Melissa posted is my go to bucket, as it allows for a doubling or even tripling of the dough during bulk, and there is adequate room to get your arms in for stretch and folds. Less often, I’ll use a 12 quart square bucket when I know I’ll be doing a series of coil folds as I prefer a square or rectangular shape for coil folds. I use the 2 quart round or square buckets when baking a single smaller loaf, or when making a 200 - 300g preferment. All of the different shapes and sizes of the Cambro buckets come in clear (non-BPA free) or translucent (BPA free).
Richard