Denali's recipe question

I’d like to try this recipe but I have one general question. This there a proofing period after the overnight rise? The recipe reads it’s ready to bake and does not have a proofing time unless you don’t want to bake it immediately.

Can you post a link to the recipe?

The recipe is on this website in the “Recipe” tab under no knead bread recipes using instant yeast. I’m unclear if the bread needs to proof after rising all night. It seems like it should but isn’t stated that way.

Just looked through the recipe. Can see what you mean. The recipe is more focused on technique rather than walking the person through each stage. I’m assuming when it gives the option to bake now Denali understands that the reader will shape, final proof and bake. I don’t think with this well fermented dough the final proof will take too long anyway. There are some recipes which have a long ferment and a well risen dough then very gently shaped so as not to degas at all and baked almost immediately. But more often then not there’s a final proof. Won’t do any harm.