Collapsed bread machine sourdough

Just kidding on the sandwich. Prosciutto and brie are in short supply among the pent-up oenophiles around here. Virus isolation has its drawbacks. Don’t know about the crust settings since the sides on my machine tend to be darker than the top but, as Trump would say in promoting quack cures, what do you have to lose?

Yayyyyyy! That DOES look nice!

I don’t have any settings on my Panasonic - size, crust, etc…I
it’s OLD… but I love it :slight_smile:

I just mixed up a batch (and baked in iron) of sourdough waffles…I freeze them after I individually wrap…then they pull out as wanted and pop in the toaster.

And I’m also bulk rising an all purpose flour sourdough starter bread that’ll bulk ferment for 10-12 hours…after a couple folding sessions…I think you’d like this one!

“The Clever Carrot” all-purpose flour artisan sourdough bread recipe (you can Google)

Excuse the delay…I just checked back on our thread tonight!

Thanks for the link. Although my last bread machine sourdough was successful, up to a point, I’d still like to get larger air holes in the crumb like the artisan sourdough pix in Clever Carror. So I’ll continue to tweak my starter and the hydration in the original recipe before I try bulk fermentation, but it looks yummy.