Cheese Pizza

Bad lighting (it’s winter :man_shrugging:t2:), but I made a plain ol’ cheese pizza last night. Sometimes, basic is best:

5 Likes

That looks delicious!

I did almost the same last night +onions for my pizza. This was because I snacked on all the toppings I’d laid out for the family while the oven was pre-heating, so I was no longer in the mood for them lol

I tried the cheese first thing. It was nice but I decided I’m a sauce first person. (Baked tofu designs on my reused parchment.)

4 Likes

Thanks - yours looks great as well, nice edge!

I like sauce. I’m a sauce nut, so when I make pizza for myself, it gets sauces first, and then blobs of sauce, like an extra topping, and there may be sauce for dipping as well. I like sauce!

lol me too. I sometimes make “gluten free pizza” where I put a ton of sauce on sauteed garlicky kale, add pecorino romano cheese to the top, and heat until bubbling.

1 Like

Both your pizzas look delicious with beautiful corniciones. I’d happily have a slice for dinner, when should I swing by?

1 Like

Pozole for dinner here. Airports are closing though due to snow :slight_smile:

Pizza two nights in a row!

2 Likes

Your pizzas all look delicious! And simplicity is always the best in my opinion. I would argue anyone who cannot make a good cheese pizza can’t really make good pizza. You’ve shown you have that covered!