Breadtopia wins SAVEUR's Best How-To Food Blog Award

Congratulations on being the winner at Saveur.
I hope to be one here :smiley:

Any of those three prizes would be great.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Well deserved! :grinning:

Without Breadtopia, I am fairly certain that I would have neither the knowledge or the skill (much less, the tools) to produce the beautiful and tasty sourdough bread that I make every week!

I love the easy inviting ways shown in your videos on how to make the best breads in the easiest ways. I have tried many recipes and mostly with great success. I find that I now NEED to make sourdough bread because it calls to me. I love every little thing about the entire process. It is therapeutic for me.

Thanks Eric and thanks to all contributors.

A grain mill is what I need
to make my bread as fresh as can be.
I can’t live without it,
but I’ll try not to shout it,
I admit I am a bit kneady!

Congratulations on the Saveur win! Well-deserved!

I have gotten so many wonderful products and instructions on recipes from this site. My go to no knead bread was taught here and I was able to get everything needed to make it right here. If you haven’t tried the danish wisk let me just say you will love it.

Congratulations for a well deserved win! The contest is awesome, thank you so much!

What a fantastic way of rewarding us with this special giveaway. Great site to learn how to make great bread. Thank you.

1 Like

This is a well deserved honor. I’ve enjoyed your recipes for years. You’ve always been a winner in my book. Congrats!

Congratulations. Breadtopia always has great information.

Great blog, congrats

Congratulations. You deserve the award

It’s great when a little gem gets press on the big stage (talk about a mixed dough, er, I mean metaphor)!

I am so happy for you! I’ve been watching and learning from Breadtopia for years and I’m excited that you’ve gotten some well deserved recognition from this well respected venue.

Congratulations!

The bamboo and walnut are beautiful together. Congratulations on your award. I love your tutorials.

Yes, please really looking forward to grinding my own wheat berries, creating a dough using the whisk to incorporate my yeast, having a rise, then forming my loaves, giving them a slash with the spiffy lame and baking all that deliciousness! Yum!

Congratulations Breadtopia! You always have the answers and inspiration!

Your recipes and advice are great.