50% Whole wheat no-knead, this works for me

I’d established that 450 gm of bread flour with 360 gm water, 0.5 Tbsp salt, 1/8 teaspoon yeast worked well baked at 450 (30 min covered & 15 uncovered), but wasn’t sure about substituting whole wheat, how much water and how long to bake. I settled on this approach: use the same amount of water and the same baking time, but vary (not “carry”) the flour amounts and go from there.

For a 50% whole wheat loaf this means
164 gm whole wheat flour,
163 gm bread flour,
360 gm water,
1 tsp salt,
1/8 tsp yeast
This is a 110% water to flour dough, that gives me a moist but not wet loaf after baking, a crunchy crust and moderately aerated crumb. I’ve added chia seed and nuts without additional water. If I add raisins or dried cranberries, I add more water equal to their weight, which seems to work. FYI, I live at Sea level–bakers at higher elevations may need different baking times.

I’ve used 50-100 gm sourdough starter in place of the yeast and very similar results

Today I baked a loaf with 450 gm of flour (50% whole wheat) and 500 gm water, 1.5 tsp. Salt, 1/8 tsp yeast. Baked longer at 450 deg (40 min covered and 15 min uncovered) I’ll be sharing it with friends in 3-4 hours. Will know about the crumb then.

Wow, amazing high hydration. How does it feel when shaping? Any issues with sticking during the proof?