2021 Website Facelift Giveaway

gmd…wonderful recipes and informative website and ordering supplies!

Love the helpful baking tips.

Love the bannetons, lame and many other goodies bought here.

Thanks for offering a giveaway, Breadtopia. And thanks for all the great products, videos, and forums on your site. So helpful!

Another giveaway - maybe this time…
But even if I don’t win - Breadtopia is the best source for bannetons and lames.

This site is fantastic as it has everything needed to bake from supplies to recipes. I highly recommend this site!!

I love the recipes and hints. Thank you!

I appreciate the sourdough “how to’s”! But still can’t get a starter to survive without a fuzzy fungus bogarting my magic elixir!

Cool cooker, look forward to new site

Breadtropia was my introduction to sourdough bread baking! Thanks for all your help. With a little work and patience, I am now looked at with envy for my bread baking skills at work!
Thanks you guys.

I’m just starting to learn about sourdough. This site is fantabulous! I can’t wait to dig in and learn from everyone.

Extremely excited to have found your site and to see all the cool things in the shop! I grew up in Germany. Bread is everything. Everything.

It would be an amazing item to win and add to the kitchen appliances for making authentic foods!

Such a beautiful piece, love love love the red!

I’ve always want to cook with a Tagine – and Emile Henry would be GREAT!

Not beautiful, that’s drop-dead sexy.

The new website is quite nice.

Breadtopia is the BEST! Thanks for giving us an opportunity to win one Emile Henry’s great products.

I’ve learned so much from you at Breadtopia since I started reading and watching your tutorials. Thanks so much for sharing your bread wisdom.

Thank you for this website, you are my ‘go to’ for help.