2021 Website Facelift Giveaway

UPDATE: And the winner is…

Thanks Linda, and your kitchen is going to look that much better with the Emile Henry Tagine in it.

And thanks to everyone who participated in the giveaway.

There are gnomes staring at screens in our basement. Do you have those guys? If you send them a chat message through your phone or computer, they respond with some biting satire before you even finish typing your text. But if you happen to walk by and look at them, maybe with a regular old human smile on your face, they stare at you blankly like they are not sure what kind of peculiar life-form you are.

I know they are doing something important down there, but most of the time I don’t know what it is. Every once in a while though, they come up with something kind of amazing. They have been grinding away down there on a facelift for our website at breadtopia.com for a while now and we just launched it and I think it looks great. Great enough that I thought we should all celebrate by giving away something else that looks great:

This is the Emile Henry Tagine, a beautiful and versatile North African style cooking vessel that can be used to make everything from stews to artisan bread. In addition to its sculpted beauty, you also get Emile Henry’s famed temperature-shock resistant ceramic that lets you confidently plop a cold dough into the pre-heated baking vessel.

Contest Details - Rules and How to Enter

This giveaway is limited to US residents only.

To enter just leave a comment of any kind in this thread by scrolling down about 3 inches to the bottom of this message (not the bottom of the whole thread) and clicking the grey “reply” button down there.

Looks like: 2021-10-24 at 5.20 AM

This is just a simple way for us to tally the entrants and contact the winner. Only one entry per person will be counted.

If you are not already an active Breadtopian with an account here, leaving a comment involves a simple registration process where you give us your email address (if you do already have an account here, make sure we have your correct email address). Your contact details will be private and never shared, sold or otherwise abused by us. If you have already participated in a previous giveaway, you should already be registered to comment, making things all the easier.

The contest will close to new entrants at midnight CDT on Friday, October 29th. We’ll randomly select a winner and contact them by email and update this post sometime next weekend.

That’s it! Simple, no strings attached.
Good Luck!

To leave a comment (and enter the giveaway), click the Reply button below

If you do not see the “Reply” button, you will need to log in or register an account. Please click the blue “Log In” button in the upper right of the page. :arrow_upper_right:

13 Likes

Breadtopia is my go to place for all things “raising”. Keep up the good work!

Thanks Breadtopia! My Mockmill 200 is a workhorse :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thankyou you for a wonderful,informative site. I recommend your site to anyone who dabbles in sourdough

I have just started home milling with a Mockmill 100. Breadtopia has some excellent tips and features on home millling. Great site! And excellent new look!

Love love love the Breadtopia website and all it contains especially the wonderful flour for my sourdough breadmaking, crackers, pancakes and much much more!

My starter is still going strong! Love your store. Sourdough pancakes tomorrow!

Breadtopia is my go to site for baking supplies and information. Love your tutorials.

I love Bredtopia’s content, and thank you for the bonus of a tangine giveaway!

Thanks for being a great resource for bakers

1 Like

Love your website, and your grains. Thanks so much for working hard at keeping them available for us to buy! I’m excited about the contest to potentially win the Emile Henry Tagine. Congratulations on your site facelift!

Love Breadtopia for all of its great products.

Thanks for your insight and direction. Your info has made me a better baker.

I just watched a tv chef yesterday make a Moroccan fish stew and said a tagline would be the perfect vessel in which to prepare and serve it! What a coincidence!
On a better note, three years ago your website helped me create Igor, my starter, who is still alive and thriving. I credit Breadtopia for helping me survive COVID isolation and perfect my limited sourdough skills.
Thank you in advance for the win :joy::joy:

I cook with a tagine all the time. They are awesome!

I hope I win

Thanks for being such a great resource

I have never used one but have longingly looked at them for going on 10 years !

Love the range of grindable products you have and appreciate the recipes that kickstart baking new kinds of breads. Who knew?
BTW, buy the gnomes some pizza; doing web design is not for the faint of heart and the new site looks and works well. Kudos!

2 Likes