Sourdough Book Launch Giveaway [May 2016]

I always enjoy eating sourdough. It is the best!

Just getting into sourdough - trying to get away from dried yeast, seeking a more natural product. This would really help

i love to make bread. I have tried to perfect sour dough with my own starter, but would love to know how to make it better.

Sourdoughsourdoughsourdough!!!

I am learning - and loving everything about sourdough.

Great give-a-way and keep great bread recipes coming

Eric: I love your site and your sourdough is fantastic. Itā€™s the only kind of bread I make anymore. Thank you.

Would love to learn new recipes!l

I love your site and would love to get the book. Thanks

Iā€™m in! Just donā€™t ask me to pronounce the authorā€™s name.

I SO need all of the help I can get! Would love to have a copy of this book :slight_smile: Thanks so much for the opportunity!

I remember learning how to make sour dough bread in my Bread baking class several years ago. I remember thinking sour dough bread was a long, difficult process. Please let my memory be
WRONG! I love sour dough bread and donā€™t want an uphill battle!

Breadtopia is my ā€œgo toā€ website for all things ā€œBREADā€! I love the Breadtopia website and it is so user friendly; so easy to navigate my way around and I always find another gorgeous recipe or item to purchase whenever I visit! I have purchased a few items in the past and always been most impressed by the service I have received including friendly and informative emails regarding my order and shipping. Also, items arrive to me in New Zealand quicker than anything arrives posted from my own country! :-/ I also pop in from time to time to browse new bread baking recipes.

I have referred many of my friends and family members to the Breadtopia website who have also become addicted!

I was thinking recently that I would like a new starter so thank you Breadopia for giving me the opportunity to win the free give away :slight_smile:

Warmest regards,

Karin ([email protected])

My busy school year is almost at a close and it is time to get serious about sourdough again!

Been waiting for this book from this excellent author.

Really enjoyed making sourdough bread,love the toast and sandwiches it makes

This book looks fantastic, would be helpful to learn more about sourdough. IŹ»ve made good starter but lousy loaves, would love to get it right.

I love your site, your recipes are great

I love to BAKE and Sourdough is just one of my loves. I love your products especially my large kneading board !!

I love to bake sourdough bread, but need to get better! I hope this book will do the trick!

Kindest regards,
Sharon