Uuni 3 Pizza Oven Giveaway

Pick me or I will haunt your dreams…

Thanks for organic heritage grains, flat rate USPS shipping & great service.

I think Uuni is now Ooni but the pizza hasn’t changed

Working to become a pizza expert…just need the oven now!! :sunglasses:

Yummm Pizza

Thank you for your newsletters! I love the articles and tutorials.

Gotta love wood fired pizza! Crispy chewy goodness!

You have a great website. I love the recipes and the access to bread making equipment.

besides entering the contest, i have a question… can the uuni’s operate at lower temps? while i do like the 900 degree / 90 second neopolitan style pizza, i also like slower wood-fire pizza, in the 600 degree range? i like the more flavorful crust flavor generated from a slower more even bake.

Just placed my first order with Breadtopia after spending a couple of hours looking at your wonderful products and watching some really great tutorials. My son-in-law is the real baker in the family but he lives too far away so I am embarking on a journey to improve my baking skills. Would love to try my hand at making pizza in the Uuni 3. Thanks for the great website and the fun opportunity to learn something new (and maybe win something new!) All the best to you and yours!

Pizza sounds great!

Wood fired pizza, straight outta Napoli, uh, Iowa. Great giveaway.

This is awesome! Love the site!

Pizza, pizza and…more pizza? Count me in.

nothing better than homemade. pizza oven would be awesome

Thanks Bredtopia for the great opportunity! Love this site and buy all my bread flour at your store. Wish shipping cost less.

Love this site!

This is great! Good luck to everyone!

Just got turned on to Breadtopia from a long-time breader and devotee—but I’m just a beginner breader…And already totally won over by your great videos! THANK YOU for creating this site, all the work. I RISE!

I love pizza. Thank you so much for this opportunity.