Uuni 3 Pizza Oven Giveaway

Absolute best resource for bread making information, recipes and supplies!

Great opportunity, thanks

Sour dough and pizza? Perfect combination. Duh

The dilemma of baking sourdough bread in California in the summer. The bread raises fantastic, the oven heats up the house when everyone in the family is desperate to cool down. Solar oven perhaps. I don’t know the solution.

Recently a passing band of hungry super villans pillaged all of our frozen pizza, and launched my favorite pizza pan into a low Earth orbit to serve as a reflector for their doomsday weapon. I really hope I win this so my family can have some pizza before the doomsday weapon renders us all extinct.

Thanks for being humanity’s last real hope for pizza.

Love this!

Always wanted to make my own pizza, especially the dough using different textures and the vast array of sauces, cheeses and garden fresh veggies.

Love wood fired or charcoal pizza.

The pizza looks amazing! What a treat to have that amazing pizza maker!
What a great giveaway for you to offer!

I love pizza, and I LOVE sourdough… thanks for this opportunity!

I love Breadtopia and wood fired pizza!

This looks like an awesome pizza oven! Thanks for the opportunity to receive one!

Mamma Mia! What an awesome pizzeria…oven :):heart_eyes:

Those Uuni oven are among the best. Would love to bake my sourdough pizza in one of those. Thanks to Breadtopia to give us this opportunity.

Francis

Ooni is a silly name but a sweet way to make a pie, I’m in. Thank you

We love homemade pizza! The Uuni oven would be a game-changer. We’d be eating wood-fired pizza all the time!

Looks like a great design for a pizza oven. The breadtopia flour we regularly order would make a delicious pizza crust. There sure are a LOT of replies indicating that winning the free pizza oven is a very enticing possibility.

Got to be in it to win it!

Thank you for this opportunity

Great competition. An avid follower of breadtopia and my very first sourdough was Eric’s sourdough spelt. Not sure if I qualify to enter this competition, I live in the UK, but if I do and win I sure know some friends in the US who would love this as a gift.