Uuni 3 Pizza Oven Giveaway

hi, and as my 3 year old use to say “share it to me!”

Would I ever love to own a pizza oven! Thanks for the opportunity. Got my fingers crossed.

My wife doesn’t believe I’ll win. Please help my prove her wrong.

What a great opportunity for pizza lovers!

If the pizza is as good as the bagel recipe, I’m all in!!!

Hope to win! Wondering if it’s big enough to bake a bread

Yay! Pizza :pizza:

I would love to win this pizza oven! It gets really hot down here in Louisiana. Taking the “heat” outside would be fantastic.

This is great! I would love a pizza oven!

Thanks for the opportunity to enter this giveaway! We’ll have our fingers crossed :smiley:

What a great giveaway! I just started my first sourdough bread today (on my birthday) with a bit of einkorn flour for flavor. My family is practically drooling with anticipation.

Hey Eric, I have been with you a long time and have learned a lot. Made my first ANK loaf with your video and baked it in one of your bakers. Mixed the dough with your mixer and scored it with your lame. It has been a great learning experience and it never stops. Thank you for all that you have done to get all of us into baking bread. Be safe.
David
[email protected]

I love baking outdoors when it is to hot to bake in my kitchen.

Yeah! Home made pizza is the best! Thanks!

I really enjoy making homemade pizza. It’s one of my children’s favorite meals.

Best pizza I ever had, I cooked on my grill. But 900 degrees in 15 minutes!, - that’s a world of different possibilities.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Pizza, a cool kitchen, and sourdough crust! a trifecta!

Indoor or outdoor!! Sounds great.

Dear Grand Poobah. Thanks for the chance to win. This will be fun!!

My daughter is planning to make her own clay wood fired oven, but how great would it be it I won this!
Thanks!