Thermometer Giveaway [Feb/Mar 2016]

Great site. Thanks for the contest.

Appreciate your site.

Love the site, thanks!

I love baking sourdough bread!

Thanks for the contest!

Thanks for all the valuable information throughout your web pages, I am new to bread making and love to experiment. Keep all this great bread information coming.

Eric, You’ve helped me with bread baking for years, and I appreciate it, because I am still learning!

I refer friends to your website for recipes, they are great.

I’m so excited I found this site and wonderful source for all my grain needs. I’m having such fun - as was our road trip to Iowa! Ever have any baking classes? Weekend or week long?

I love this site. The tips and information are very helpful and the products offered for purchase are excellent. Sometimes this site is the only place I can find some items.

Breadtopia gave me a renewed interest in bread making.

This gadget won’t cost you your bread!

I sure hope a “reply” is the same as a comment?

Love the site - sourdough has allowed me to eat bread again! Also would love to pose with my fresh loaf and new baking tool otherwise known as a THERMOPOP!

Thanks for the giveaway! I’m using a thermometer to check doneness ever more regularly these days. This site is a source of inspiration and support!

Love the site and the recipes - getting better at the baking! Thanks for being out there!

Love this site! It’s my go to when making bread!

New to bread baking. This would be very useful. Thanks for the giveaway.

Eric, I appreciate the care and instructive posts, makes breadmaking a joy. thank you so much for your site.

I use my Therma Pen and Dot everyday. I’d love to have a ThermaPop in my arsenal of accuracy!

I am new to bread making and new to Breadtopia. I just placed my first order, that will get me started on making my first sourdough for the family. I am inspired to make bread the old way with Flour, Water and Salt. In fact I have to go and feed my colony now. Thank you for the great site and the contest. I didn’t get a thermometer so having one would be a good addition.