Thermometer Giveaway [Feb/Mar 2016]

Your Sourdough waffles are the best!

Great site, fantastic products!

Love this sure and the helpful tips! Thanks Eric et al.
Rocelle

I have recently become a lover of Japanese teas. This thermometer would be wonderful, as well as a help in my baking.

Contests like this are great!

After reading on internet the articles about sourdough on the breadtopia site i started using this method to untill now. I banned dry yeast completely out of my kitchen.

love your site great give away

Love the work you do. Somewhere between you and the good folks at Minors, I magically became a much better cook. :smile: All the best, Richard

Great idea and great website! Thanks for both!

Great giveaway. This has to be better than the cheap one I’m now using.

Hmmm…ThermoPop. Is there a ThermoMom?

Breadtopia is a wonderful resource for the home baker looking for tools and information. So often it’s impossible to find the tools needed for bread making anywhere else. Great job Breadtopia!

Thanks for the great products, advice and recipes. Keep it up!

Great prize ! Excellent articles !

I love your business Eric … your Web site has taught me the ‘finer points’ of bake’n … and your ‘give away’ is just ice’n on the cake so to speak … I am new to sourdough bake’n and it’s turned out to be one of the more subtle pleasures in life … and Breadtopia has made all this possible with your step-by-step videos …

All I can say is that you’ve already ‘given away’ the best gift one could ever ask for … and for that, I’m very grateful …

Love you guys and God Bless,
Roger

Enjoying your site… wish I had found you a loooong time ago!

I enjoy stopping by your warehouse whenever I’m in Fairfield; I’m like as kid in a candy store – there’s always something new to see and purchase. I hope all of your customers get a chance to visit your fine operation someday. Thanks, Eric and company!

Love this site, always great information.

Love breadtopia!!!

All in for thermometer!