Thermometer Giveaway [Feb/Mar 2016]

I have bought several thermometers but always wanted this one!

Breaking and thermometer go together like bread and butter. Thanks for the giveaway!

I always order bread baking supplies from you because your site is so amazing! thanks.

My first time posting, but long time viewer of your website. The bread cloche and Danish Whisk that I purchased from you years ago make bread making so easy!

I hope I’m leaving the comment in the right place, cause I’ve been trying lots of thermometers and none of them have really worked. I trust Breadtopia and use it all the time to help me to bake bread, and have learned so much from it. I’m hoping they’ve picked a thermometer that really works. Paws crossed.

This Thermometer would be a great tool to have. Kris

Every time I share my sourdough starter and my go-to recipe, I always share this site as well. Thank You for this forum!

How can one bake without an instant read thermometer? Can never tell when things are done or if I am overheating my active dry yeast…

I love your site and products-- I love to give them as gifts!

:grinning: This sounds like a great giveaway… Can always use a good thermometer. Thanks for the giveaway. :+1: :+1: :+1:

Would love to be added for the thermometer giveaway.

Thanks.

Eric’s calm, confident baking tutorials have brought my bread making experiences close to true Nirvana.

I love Breadtopia! Your tutorials have been very helpful in my bread making and the products I have purchased from your storefront have been great! Thank you for providing a great bread making resource.

To Eric the BreadOracle! THANKS! :grin:

I absolutely love this site! Especially the no knead sourdough recipes!

I would love to have a good thermometer!!

Took me a damn hour to figure this thing out :smile:

Started baking artisan bread a few months ago (Now a bread baking fool), looked and bookmarked several sites, Breadtopia (in my opinion) is the best of the best.

As said above took awhile to figure this out…

A thermometer would much more accurate than thumping the bread.

Love the site. The Easy Bake recipes are very instructive and easy to follow. Nice to have an easy source of supplies and tools.