Thanksgiveaway 2019

Happy Thanksgiving!

turkey

Giving away a Mason Cash “In The Forest” mixing bowl set

[Details about these very nice bowls here.]

Contest Details - How to Enter

Leave a comment of any kind in this thread below. It’s just a simple way for us to tally the entrants and contact the winner. Due to international shipping costs on these heavy bowls, we have to limit this contest to US residents only. Only one entry per person will be counted. If you are not already an active Breadtopian with an account here, leaving a comment involves a simple registration process where you give us your email address (if you do already have an account here, make sure we have your correct email address). Your contact details will be private and never shared, sold or otherwise abused by us (though you will receive an occasional email when we put a new post up on the site and make giveaway announcements like this one – you can unsubscribe from that list anytime if you prefer not to receive them). If you have already participated in a previous giveaway, you should already be registered to comment, making things all the easier.

The contest will close to new entrants at midnight CST on Friday, December 6th. We’ll select a winner and contact them by email a day or two later. We’ll update this post with the username of the winner.

That’s it! Simple, no strings attached.
Good Luck!

29 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity, the bowls are beautiful!

Beautifully artistic bowls! Love them and the breadtopia web site :smiley:

The bowls look wonderful.

2 Likes

I love your recipes!

So thankful for the quality products you offer and the wealth of information that you provide.

Love your recipes and products

Happy Thanksgiving!

Love. Work. Gratitude. Bread. Bowls.
What else is there?

These bowls are beautiful! Thanks for the giveaway!

Hope everyone’s Tday bread turned out crusty, open, and perfect.

Beautiful bowls. I look forward to your e-mails.

Those are very beautiful bowls. Congratulations to the winner!

Wow those bowls are beautiful! I love this site, all the recipes and the forums. Thanks Breadtopia!!!

Nice bowls! Thank you for your generosity!

Love these bowls!

Love your website for both products and baking tips!

I always look forward to your emails and love your recipes. I made those whole grain potato rolls from a recent email and the recipe is a keeper for me. I would also love to use those lovely bowls!

We were just talking about how old my bowls are-purchased before going off to grad school! New bowls would be a luxury and a treat! With gratitude, M

Love those bowls!!